- I have been using all of my self-control lately and have not decorated our house for Halloween yet, even though I want to sooooo bad. I need to express my excitement for fall somehow, so I've been wearing my Halloween socks.
- I am so glad summer is over. It's my least favorite season. Seriously, I will never understand why people like to go out in 80+ degree weather and sweat. And squint from all the sun. Don't get me wrong, I like the occasional sunny day. But sun every single day makes me angry. Good thing I live in Seattle. The only thing that got me through the miserable hot days was the new AC we bought from Costco. And I am sooooooooooo ready for fall weather, fall colors, apple cider, gala apples, candy corn, and Halloween decorations! No season makes me as happy as fall.
- My mom and dad got in a motorcycle accident. Mom got a severe concussion and dad broke his leg. I am so lucky that's all that happened. It drives me crazy when people say, "Do you know what could have happened???". Obviously I do, but it didn't, so lets be grateful and move on.
- Brent's sis and bro-in-law are moving their family to Portland. This is awesome. They're some of our very favorites. They'll only be 3 hours away and we can meet up at the Great Wolf Lodge!
- Brandon Flowers new cd came out Tuesday. It's awesome. And he's hot. My husband knows Brandon Flowers is on my Top 5 list of guys so I don't feel bad saying that. And he wears suspenders so that makes him hotter.
- I was at Safeway the other day getting balloons for my mom's birthday. A girl came up and said, "Can I help you ma'am?" I instantly looked around for the lady that must have gotten there after me and was getting helped first. Then I realized I was ma'am! I know I'm not a teenager or even in my early 20's, but I don't think I'm at the ma'am stage yet! Luckily today when I went the cashier that helped me called me Miss. MUCH better.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Life has been strange/crazy lately, but I wanted to write down some feelings I've had lately.