Macie only gets vanilla ice cream on her birthday, so she was REALLY excited about it. About halfway through her little bowl she started growling. She gave herself an ice cream headache but didn't realize what was going on so she kept eating! Goofy dog. The last picture is of her with her new frog. I don't know how to flip images on blogger, so just turn your head :)
- I got a calling on Sunday. My new calling is... drumroll... NURSERY! So my new calling is the same as my calling in our last ward!!! Seriously, when I found out what it was, I wanted to do a fist pump. Don't worry, I restrained myself.
- We also had our Fantasy Basketball draft on Sunday. Lets just say that Sammi's Swishers are going to be AWESOME this year!
- I got a flu shot this week! Most people would NOT be excited about this, but since I am almost done reading The Stand (Steven Kings book about the killer flu virus breaking out) I am pretty pumped. If by some chance the superflu breaks out this year and the flu shot I got at Safeway somehow protects against it, then I'm set! This was also the bravest I've ever been during a shot so I was pretty proud of myself.
- Keane's new cd Perfect Symmetry came out on Tuesday and it is AMAZING! I would even say that it is my favorite Keane cd so far.
- My mom's Mom (Grammi) decided this week that she is going to come to Seattle for Thanksgiving!!
Here's a picture of me and Gram at BYU for my graduation. She is sassy and hilarious and has a mouth on her that would make sailors blush. We're going to have so much fun!!
- Today I went to Albertsons to buy a roast for Sunday and there by the milk, was the thing I have been waiting for since January. EGG NOG! Seriously, it took all my will power to actually take a glass out of the cabinet when I got home and not just guzzle it straight out of the carton. I FREAKING LOVE THAT STUFF. I have to drink ridiculous amounts of the stuff when it's out so I am so sick of it by Christmas that I don't want it until it comes back out the next year. Even when I do that, I start craving it around August.