Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Proud wife moment!

I just want to take a minute and share how proud I am of Brent. Back in February he took the Series 7 exam for work and dominated! Well, ever since he passed we have been wondering what our next step was going to be. Finally we found out that after all his studying, hard work, rolling money, writing leads, and all that other financial stuff that I don't understand (or really care to :) ) that he landed himself a position in Seattle!!!! The manager called yesterday and let him know that he got the job and they want him to start ASAP. So in the next couple weeks Brent is going to be starting his new job with Fidelity!!!!!!
The next few weeks are going to be insane!! We put our house on the market last night and we're flying up to Seattle tomorrow to look at houses. I can't remember the last time I was so excited about something!! I've been running around the house like a crazy woman trying to get stuff done. Basically I do about 8 things at once half way and then remember that I have to finish the other half of what I started and then start that again and remember I still have OTHER stuff that is half done. Needless to say I made a list today of stuff that has to get done so I don't have a house that is VERY 1/2 clean.

Great job baby!! I'm so proud of you!



7 comments:

Brianne Heiner said...

yea for coming to Seattle! Only cool people live here. Call if you guys need any help.

Adam Forgie said...

Congratulations!!! Sam, you must be extra happy about going back to Seattle. Are you sure you don't want to find a branch in Missouri to keep us company out here? No? Oh well. Hopefully we can come visit you guys soon - we miss meeting you in Salt Lake for Jazz games. Good luck selling the house and all that!
~Becka

Bitter Larry said...

That is awesome - hope everything gets all sorted out quickly. We are really happy/excited for you guys, and we will definitely visit.

Jordan

Kathryn said...

Sammi that is so exciting! Seattle gotta love it. Well that means I get to see you next time I visit my fam. granted I don't know when that will be either. :(

MBurt said...

Cute blog! I love the top picture. Brent is never too cool to profess his love. It was so fun playing games the other night. Sad you are moving.

Holly-O said...

it was fun to see you both tonight!! good luck with the move - let us know if you need any help. :)

The Lunts said...

Hey guys how ya doin? Good Job Brent! We are totally coming to visit when school is over! Good luck with the move and what not!