Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blasted bangs!

I got my bangs trimmed for the first time since the middle of June today. 4 months is a pretty long time to go without a hair cut, let alone a bang trim. I can't even call what I had bangs. They were pretty much just hair that I tried to sweep to the side and make them resemble bangs. So now I have bangs again, but my bangs forgot how to be bangs because they haven't had to do that for 2 1/2 months. So now my bangs make me look like I'm 12 years old. The real kicker was that it was only 5 bucks, so why did I wait so long to do it? Who knows... hopefully I will have learned my lesson, but I doubt it :) Maybe I will put up a picture when they are out of their awkward phase.

2 comments:

Bitter Larry said...

Just curl 'em & do a little claw in the front.

MBurt said...

picture please... of the claw look too!