Monday, November 24, 2008

ATTENTION BLOG READERS

Something very scary happened to Brent and I so we have been trying to take safety precautions in every area of our life, so now we're going to make our blog private. If you want to be invited to read it send me an email at samanthajoanderson@gmail.com. I will wait a couple weeks to make it private so that people can see this post, but in the meantime I won't be updating at all. Everything ended up being ok and I will blog about it after we are private. See you in a couple weeks!

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Can I just leave you a comment! I want IN! And I am curious to know what happened. I have been thinking about going private too, but I just feel like it would so much work.

alyssa_roller said...

you guys are hard core! add me big sister.

The Lunts said...

add us!!! chantele.lunt@gmail.com

Brianne Heiner said...

add me! breen7955@gmail.com

MBurt said...

I want to be added. rindaburt@hotmail.com. It was so good to see you Sunday. I am glad you came over to talk since I didn't see you later. You look great!

Sharee said...

Merry Christmas you guys! I have been doing my favorite thing... shopping! Hope you guys are doing good and have a wonderful Christmas. My email is sharoseguth@hotmail.com pleas add me so I can continue to keep in touch.