Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Highlights!

I got my haircut a couple months ago and my stylist said that she thought highlights would be cute. So when I went back this time to get a trim I also made an appointment to get some. The last time I had highlights was when I was 15/16 and anything from that time in my life makes me nervous to think about so I was a little apprehensive. But I really like how they turned out! Here are some pictures! From the top!
This is what it looks like in natural light, with a cameo from Macie's lower half.
Nothing too drastic, but it adds a little something to my hair. I think I was mostly afraid that having highlights would make me look like I should be living with Hef, but I'm glad to see it didn't!

5 comments:

Bitter Larry said...

Your hair looks great! Pretty good pictures, if you took those yourself.

Bitter Larry said...

I just caught your Hef comment - that's hilarious.

Holly-O said...

looks amazing!

Brianne Heiner said...

cute!!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

You look SOOOOOO good.. Its been awhile since we have seen your face:) I LOVE the hair and.. your silly Hef comment.. made Korry & I laugh!! off hte subject... When is your big Utah trip??