Monday, March 30, 2009

Macie Lou Who

We are lucky that Macie is fairly low maintainence when it comes to grooming. The only problem is that the fur on her paws and on her legs/butt/tail gets really long and I have to trim it. I guess I let it go too long because she started looking like a Who and we were calling her Macie Lou Who. Here are her before and after shots.


She HATES having her picture taken so in every picture that we get of her face, she looks like she is being tortured.
Who Paws!!
After shot of the pretty pup!
Nice and trimmed up feet, legs, butt and tail!

3 comments:

Alycia said...

Nice job. I have to admit I kind of like the Who look though. :) You can come do Bentley's next.

Brianne Heiner said...

Yay for a trimmed Macey!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

Milo says HOWDY Macie... did you see my pics with Jaci????