Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Maternity Pictures!

Talk about talented!  My friend Alycia is an AMAZING photographer and she took some pictures of me and Brent in downtown Snohomish.  We had such a fun time hanging out and getting our pictures taken.  Brent also happened to be going home teaching right after, so that's why he's wearing a suit.  But since he wears a suit 6 days a week anyway, it is pretty accurate to real life.  If I was trying to make myself accurate I would have had a sweatshirt, comfy pants, and a pony tail.  And the pony tail would be if I was extra ambitious that day. 

I know maternity photos are supposed to be about the mom and her bump, but I can't get over how hot Brent looks in the pictures.  That's right, I said it.  I think he's hot. 

Thanks for doing such an amazing job, Alycia!  If anyone wants to check out her website or book her for pictures her website is: puzzlepiecephotography.com
and her blog is http://puzzlepiecephotography.com/blog/

3 comments:

The Lunts said...

Sam, you look so gorgeous!! So excited for you guys!!

Alycia said...

Thanks Sam. You are seriously so cute pregnant! ;)

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

I seriously LOVE ALL of these photos. You guys look so HOT together:D hehe.