Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pictures!

 I take so many pictures of the boys, but I realized most of them are on my phone.  So I've been trying to take more with our camera (what's the point of getting a nice camera if I'm not going to use it...that's what Brent told me tonight).  Here are some of the ones we have.  It's amazing to see how much they've changed from they were born! 
Riley and Noah at 2 weeks
 One of their Easter presents.  Riley wanted a taste.



 Peek a boo!
 Riley tonight (6 weeks 2 days)
 Noah tonight (6 weeks 2 days)
 This picture cracks me up.  The flash went off and this is what happened.
 Lately they LOVE to lay on blankets or their play mat and kick.  It cracks me up so much when their little legs are going so fast.

2 comments:

Bitter Larry said...

They are so cute - excited to see them soon!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

Your boys are SOOO CUTE! I cannot believe they are 6 weeks old already....time is flying by so fast:D GREAT photos by the way!