Monday, April 7, 2008

How fast they grow up...

I was looking through pictures the other day and I found some from when the pets were little. It's crazy how much they have changed! I especially love how they have developed little personalities of their own!

This is baby Emma. You can't tell TOO well in this picture, but man, did she have a funky shaped head.


Emma is our little sweetheart now. She's the smallest at 7 lbs. so she can fit into places the others can't (like our cooler). She also LOVES watching the Jazz. She will sit there for thirty minutes sometimes watching the game.


This is baby Maggie. This is probably the only time in her life she was called a baby.


Because she turned into THIS!! Now she's 13.5 lbs. and is also known as "Moo". You can't really tell how large she is in these pictures, but let me tell you, she's a whole lotta cat. She also has a pretty big attitude.


Last is baby Macie. She was 2 lbs. when we got her and VERY spoiled. Mostly by Brent.


Now that she's a 'big girl' (at 7.5 lbs) her eyebrows have turned brown and she thinks she is a model. She also smiles when she gets really happy. I know it looks like she's going to bite me, but that is really a smile. Oh, and she is still extremely spoiled. Again, mostly by Brent.


I love our little family!!
























6 comments:

A.C. said...

Emma is the cutest "funky-shaped headed" kitten I've ever seen! :D

Anonymous said...

i was cracking up as i was looking at this. my favorite is baby maggie to HUGE maggie. that cat sure has a badonka donk on her. i also like how you had to clarify that mace is smiling...because she does look like she's going to rip somebody's head off in that pic. i miss your animals.

kristen said...

I think I died laughing when I saw that last pic of your puppy...My brother used to put on a big cheesy grin like that whenever the camera was around. But he's not as cute as a dog! ;)

The Aprecios said...

Sam, good to see that you are a blogger!

You have a furry family just like me :)

Giron Family said...

Hey guys! We found ya! Cute blog. Love all the pics of your pets. Macie is seriously so adorable. We need to appreciate our turtles more and do a post on them!
Dinner was fun last night. We will have to have you guys over some time!
-Jarell and Kinder
(Mostly Kinder. I got Jarell to take a glimpse at your blog but he said "I don't read blogs". So lame!)

The Lunts said...

Hi Guys! Sorry about Saturday I really feel so so bad!! Please forgive! haha ne ways we will make it up to you for sure! Lets go for sure sometime soon!!!