Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween '09

This was Chipper's first Halloween with us and we made sure he felt like he was part of the family :)  I got cute scarves at Aquafest a couple months ago so I had the pups wear them the day before Halloween.

Macie was so proud of hers!

Halloween day we dressed the dogs in their costumes and took pictures.  At first Chip wasn't moving around much and I thought I finally found something to slow him down.  But as soon as the first kid rang the door bell he took off for the front door and was oblivious to the fact that he looked like a giant hot dog.

Macie didn't like her costume as much as she liked her scarf.  In fact, when I put it on her she didn't move for 2 minutes.  Just stood there frozen in fear.  You would think she would be used to it by now, it's her third year dressing up.  Funny how she doesn't seem to forget she gets vanilla ice cream on her birthday...



We had an awesome day and I am already thinking of ideas for next year!  Maybe we'll get the kitties in on the fun, too!



4 comments:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

HOW DARLING! I love your pets:) What good puppies you have to dress up:):) soooo cute hotdog:) pumpkin:)

kristen said...

They're SO cute!!! I love how gangly Chip looks cuz his fur hasn't caught up with his legs yet :) We'll have to have a playdate soon!

Bitter Larry said...

HA! Macie's costume made me laugh - awesome.

Becka Beacham said...

The dogs are so cute! My friend put her dog in a lobster costume - it was so darling. I can't wait to see what you come up with next year.