Friday, January 15, 2010

Say NO to More Fur!

I was deleting old emails the other day when I found the pictures of Macie and Chip that the breeder had on their website when they were puppies.  SOOOO stinkin' cute!


Baby Macie!  This picture melts my heart!  Brent and I like to reminisce about how she looked like a nerdy little kid on their first day of school pictures with her hair all combed back.  I love how she didn't have her brown eyebrows yet, too!


Baby Chip and all his adorable fluffiness... it seems like he was just this big!  I can't believe how fast he's grown up. 

I always hear people say how they knew they were done having kids after the last one or how they knew they were supposed to have one more, they just had a feeling.  Well this is EXACTLY how I felt about our furries.  Somehow I think the ladies in Relief Society would look at me like I was crazy if I agreed with them and used this example...

The other night Brent was goofing around and asking Chipper if he wanted a new little brother or sister (he was talking about one that barks).  Instantly my legs went numb and I said "HELL NO!".  After we got the kitties, I knew I wanted a puppy quickly after.  After we moved to Seattle I always felt like I could have another dog.  Especially for Macie to have a buddy to play with.  We looked for a while and when we found Chip we knew he was the one.  Within days of adding him and the insanity that follows him to our family, I knew it was complete.  NO MORE FURRIES. 

We do like to have things in two's....two kitties...two puppies...who knows, baby two babies sometime soon? :)  But for now we are content with our little zoo.

1 comment:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

SAM.. I love that you use the FURRIES as EXAMPLES!! That is cute and SOOO TRUE!!! I know I don't want any more pets:) MORE BABIES tho... one day! HAHA I hope you get TWO BABIES very soon! If you only got ONE baby THAT would BE FABULOUS TOO!!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys! Thanks for being SUCH GRRRRRRRRRRREAT Friends:):)