Monday, March 15, 2010

Cruise Day 7, Cruising back to Puerto Rico

Today was spent cruising back to Puerto Rico so we spent all day on the ship.  We were exhausted from such a busy week and ended up waking up at noon!  We got going and went up and played a round of mini-golf.
I got 2 back-to-back holes in 1!  We don't keep score when we play anymore.  I think it's better for our marriage.
This dog reminded me of Macie :)
I wasn't feeling the best so after we played and walked around a little I went back to the room and relaxed.
On our way to dinner we stopped and got a picture with Alan!
The sunset that night was GORGEOUS!
This was our waiter, Vipin.  I loved that you have the same waiter, stateroom attendant, etc. the whole time so you can get to know them.  It was awesome meeting people from so many different countries.  I couldn't get over how friendly everyone was.
This is what Alan left on the last night.  I'm still trying to figure out what it is.

This was seriously the vacation of a lifetime.  It was the most relaxing, fun, and exotic vacation I have ever been on!  I think one of the things that made it the best was the fact that I got to share it with Brent.  We were sad to have it end, but we were also so excited to get home to our furries because we missed them sooooo much!  Thanks baby for the best vacation EVER! 

2 comments:

Karin Stephens said...

Hmmm...that towel also looks a bit suspicious...

Holly-O said...

i think the towel is supposed to be a lobster... :)

glad you had fun on the cruise!