Tuesday, May 11, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

These are a few of my current favorites!
I could do a whole post on Nutella.  I don't know where it's been all my life, but I'm glad it's here now.  We buy ours at Costco because it's WAAAAY cheaper and you get a TON more!  My wonderful mother picked me up some the other day.  When she gave it to me she asked what I ate it on (waffles, english muffins, crepes, pizza...the possibilities are endless).  I told her the truth: a spoon.
 I am a germaphobe.  And I wash my hands probably between 30-40 times a day.  I LOVE Bath and Body Works foam soap.  It's all ready for you to get rid of all the gross germs.  Just pump, rub, and rinse! (that's what she said)


I had to stop working out for a little, but now I'm back into the swing of things.  My sister-in-law has been doing amazing working out and getting healthy and has motivated me to work harder.  I am LOVING our elliptical.  It's smooth, pushes me, and I don't even have to leave our house to feel like I got a great workout in. 

It's been really nice here lately, so I've also been jogging/walking with Chippo.  Macie and Chip are terrors together on walks, but individually they are great.  Mace needs about a 20 minute walk and Chip needs 45.  So he and I go jogging to get our energy out and then Mace and I can go to cool down.  And he looks SO happy when we run which makes me happy and melts my heart :) 


It took me a while to get into her.  Lets face it, she's weird.  But man, can she sing!  Usually when I workout on the elliptical I listen to Linkin Park because angry music gets me pumped up to work hard.  But her cd is so upbeat and is so fun to workout to.  And it's really fun to drive and listen to it.  I'm officially hooked on Gaga.
I have a hard time having patience with this guy.  He has a lot of energy, constantly wants to play and loves to get into things.  But lately my patience with him has been a lot better.  I'm sure the jogging helps, but he's also turning into a great boy.  And since I'm being more patient, I'm also yelling at him less and loving him a lot more.  Honestly though, how can you not love that face?

2 comments:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

I love these posts all about you!! They are a FAVORITE read of mine:) thanks for sharing and good for you for running:) ill bring milo up to run with you!! He needs a good run!

Becka Beacham said...

I love all the same things except Nutella - I just can't do it. If it were peanut butter and chocolate I'd hook that up to an IV. And I'm SURE the jogging helps with patience, I know I'm in a better mood and happier when I'm working out. Good job!