Monday, December 6, 2010

Belly shots

16 weeks 2 days
 18 weeks 2 days
 20 weeks 2 days (we take these on Sunday.  I don't normally dress up during the day.  Brent's lucky if I have clothes on at all when he gets home)

I realize (and enough people have told me) that if I'm this big at 20 weeks, I'm going to be huge.  I told Brent I'm not going to be a house, I'm going to be the whole freaking cul-de-sac.  And you know what?  I can't wait.

I FINALLY felt the babies move.  At about 17 weeks I felt my first kick.  But then I didn't really feel anything for a couple weeks.  Then at 19 weeks Baby A started moving up a storm.  I actually got to feel him have hiccups!  It was the cutest thing :)  Baby B is a little tougher to feel because his placenta is in the front, so if he kicks he gets the placenta and not me.  But I started feeling him a little a couple days ago.  Best feeling ever!

3 comments:

Alycia said...

I love that you're wearing red and green in the first two pictures, and you're in front of the stockings in the next one. ;) Do you want to take maternity pictures? I couldn't remember. If you do you'll have to decide if you want pictures when you're as big as a house, or as big as a cul-de-sac. ;)

Lindzie said...

All people that make comments to pregnant women about size...seriously need to go away! You are pregnant with twins! I think you look great! :)

Sharee said...

I don't think your that huge yet! But Brent on the other hand... ha ha ha. I love how he has a belly picture. I literally laughed out loud. There is truly no better feeling than when you feel those babies moving around. It is amazing isn't it?