Friday, November 19, 2010

The Results are IN!

We had our anatomy ultrasound today where they look at all the parts (heart, kidneys, stomach, bones, etc.) and found out that we are officially going to be the parents of two little BOYS!  Neither baby was shy about showing us the goods.  As soon as the ultrasound tech put his wand over baby A he had his legs spread like he was telling us, "Hey guys, check out what's going on HERE!".  And baby B was just as open about sharing his gender.  But his little hand was up by his face after we saw the goods like he was embarrassed.  It was cute :)  We're pretty sure of the names we like, but we haven't finalized anything yet. 

I haven't had an overly emotional pregnancy like you sometimes hear about.  But after I found out for sure that I'm going to have two sons, I get choked up every time I start really thinking about it!  I still can't believe this is happening to us.  At the beginning of the year we weren't sure we would ever have kids, and now look where we are.

They gave us a cd of pictures but it has about 394 folders in it for some reason so hopefully Brent will figure it out when he gets home so we can post some! 

4 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

congratulations! that is very happy news!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! I can't wait to see pictures:)

The Cox Trio said...

Oh Samantha, I am sooo happy for you! Enjoy this time.

Unknown said...

How fun!! Congratulations! Now the shopping fun begins! Hope you got some good stuff at Kohls! :)