Friday, January 21, 2011

3D Babies!

Here is a picture of me at 25 weeks 2 days.  I've grown a lot since then.  I've gone online and checked out pictures of other moms having twins at 25 weeks, and surprisingly I could be a lot bigger!
  Last week (at 26 weeks) we had an ultrasound and they were able to get some 3D pictures of the little guys.  Their little faces melt my cold black heart already.

 Baby B was a little less shy posing for pictures.  I think it looks like he has chubby cheeks already!

I absolutely love being pregnant.  Sure, there are some things I am really looking forward to after the babies are born (like eating cookie dough and putting on my right sock. For some reason, I have trouble with the right one), but for now I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to grow two little babies.  Especially now that they're moving around so much!  Last night I was laying in our Love Sac and looked down at my belly and something moved across it.  I don't know if it was a knee or an elbow or if he was just flipping over, but my entire belly looked like it had a mind of it's own and it was crazy!!!

On the coordination scale from 1-10 I'm normally a 4 (MAYBE a 5 on a really good day).  Pregnancy makes me go into the negatives, if that's possible.  Especially if I'm trying to climb out of the Love Sac or roll out of bed.  I feel like a weeble wobble all the time, except for the fact that when I'm down I normally stay that way. 

Seeing these pictures of the little guys makes me so excited for them to get here!  But I would definitely have them stay inside me for a couple more months so they can finish growing and chunk up a little more :)

4 comments:

MBurt said...

They definitely have their own looks. How exciting! You look great!

Fernando Camilo said...

Look at those little guys!!! How fun!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

SAM........ I can't get enough of these photos. 3D photos are SOOO COOL! I wish I would have got them:D Your BOYS are SO STINKIN cute! I LOVE how different they look and AWWWWWWWWWW! You look so good! Your legs are still so tiny... whats your secret. I love that you feel like a weeble wobble! HAHAHAHA I remember Korry helping out of bed all the time.. mostly just pushing or pulling:D hahaha Good times! You are going to be an amazing little momma and your BOYS are soooo lucky to have you. I can't wait to see the hospital FAMILY PHOTO. OH great... I already have tears thinking bout it. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Keep us posted.LOVE YA

Bitter Larry said...

Looking forward to meeting them!