Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FPC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After Brent got back from New York for training he found out that he got promoted at work! So now he is a financial planning consultant! I am so proud of him for all the hard work that he has been doing since he's started in Seattle. He also passed his insurance test so now he is licensed to sell insurance stuff (I'm know there's more to it than that, but I always zone out when he starts telling me about work). So if there is anyone that needs financial advisement, Brent is your man! Great job love!!!!!!!

2 comments:

MBurt said...

Congrats Brent. Hey Brandon and I ran into Brent's parents in the temple. They said that they had just been up there to visit. Sounded like you guys are doing good. Hope you are loving it and meeting lots of cool people. Because if you are not you should come back!

The Lunts said...

Hey guys, great to see you are alive and that macie is thriving..... Congrats on the FPC Brent that is great