Monday, September 22, 2008

Yes, I am THAT excited

So today I was reading one of my celebrity gossip sites (guilty pleasure!) and saw that one of my very favorite bands (The Killers) were coming out with a new cd in November!! So I listened to the new song called Human and I LOVE it. So I was reading comments about the song from other people and one person mentioned that Keane (another one of my very favorite bands) is coming out with a cd!! So on Youtube I found their new single called Spiralling and LOVE that! Their cd comes out on October 13. This all happened within a 5 minute time frame. So then I was thinking, I wonder what my other favorite favorite FAVORITE band is up to... and found out that Snow Patrol is coming out with a cd at the END OF OCTOBER!!! I found their single on Youtube and listened to that and it's amazing, too! So now my computer has three windows that I'm going to keep open until the cd's come out so I can keep listening to the songs. In other words, Brent is going to be sick of listening to the songs before I even get the cd, but at least he will get to take my other Killers and Snow Patrol cd's out of the cd player in the car!

2 comments:

The Aprecios said...

Total opposite of me. My favorite band is taking a break :( (Foo Fighters)

Did you get the attachment to finally open up?

Bitter Larry said...

OK... so I really like "Human." I think that song sold me on picking up the CD when it comes out (plus, I just saw Brandon Flowers on a documentary about one of my favorite bands growing up, the Pet Shop Boys, and he earned back a few points w/ me for talking them up).