Friday, September 19, 2008

Fun with friends at the Puyallup Fair!

Brent and I went to the Puyallup Fair this year with our friends Dan, Brianne, and their adorable baby Lana. We had such a fun time!
Here we are watching Mutton Bustin'. This is always my favorite part at rodeos and it was hilarious to watch the poor kids ride the sheep. The last kid fell into a pile of sheep poop. Good thing he was the winner! I wouldn't want to walk around the fair like that for the rest of the day.

Next we ate funnel cake! I love funnel cake and it was amazing! I hate it when it's crunchy and the roof of your mouth hurts after eating it, but this was cooked just right. We also played skee ball for a while and Brent, Brianne and I won little stuffed dogs. Basically it's two more toys that Macie has to play with now and she loves them even if they are half the size of her.

Lana during skee ball

After that we went and watched a cooking presentation for waterless cookware. It was AWESOME and the food tasted really good. I am such a sucker for things like that (just ask my Kirby vacuum) and Brent told me maybe next year we can get some (I think he's just hoping I forget :)). Anyway the lady doing the presentation made some jokes about cooking Lana in one of the pots (creepy!) and Brianne won the door prize (nice kitchen scissors).

After that we came back to our house and watched the BYU game (BYU beat UCLA 59-0!!) which made the boys in VERY good moods and then we played Wii until the Wii (see what I did there?) hours of the morning. We had an awesome time and I'm so glad we have friends up here that we can do fun stuff with!

2 comments:

Brianne Heiner said...

Your "wii" joke cracked me up. haha I could just see you saying it and them laughing at yourself....haha

Brianne Heiner said...

oh...and will you e-mail me that pic of us??? breen7955@gmail.com