Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!!

We had an awesome Easter this year! I love that Brent gets Good Friday off and we have a 3 day weekend together every year. On Friday we went shopping at the outlets and I got an Easter dress!
That night we dyed eggs with Matt and HollyThe next day Dan, Brianne and Lana came up to hang out. This picture melts my heart. Seeing Brent like this makes me so excited to see him as a dad!Sunday before churchBrent thought that I wouldn't see it because it was up high. Just because I'm vertically challenged doesn't mean I'm visually challenged! I did need him to get it down for me, though.I love this picture of Brent and Emma! "Is is in there Dad?"Brent found his basket! Mmmm....Edward....Brent always says how we need more pictures up so I got him a picture for EasterLoot from Mom!Sam and the easter ham! I absolutely LOVE Macie's face in this picture. This poor puppy puts up with so much!

1 comment:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

Sam you look FABULOUS!!! I love your hair too:) I cnanot wait to see you guys.. It looks liek you guys had a GREAT Easter:) I love the EASTER BUNNY TOO.. so cute!