Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tulip Festival 2009

On Monday Holly, Alycia, Sarah, Preston, baby Eli, Macie and I piled in Holly's car and went to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. It was so much fun! There are fields and fields of gorgeous colorful tulips and it was a beautiful clear day so Mt. Baker was peaking out in the background. Here are a couple pictures Holly took of the group and me and Mace (my camera was dying so I didn't get many).
The Group
I LOVE Macie's face in this picture. She looks sooo happy!
My little baby!

3 comments:

Bitter Larry said...

Looks awesome... those are some great pics, too.

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

Macie DOES look super happy.. it is georgous out there:) I wanna come visit!! You look like a model with the wind in your hair:)LOVE IT!

kristen said...

I LOVE those pictures!!!

~Kristen