Wednesday, May 6, 2009

4 Years!!

I can't believe it was 4 years ago today that we got married! These past 4 years have been the best of my life! We've made some amazing memories and gotten through some very tough times. On the day we got married I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love you.
Four years later I realize that I had no idea how much more I could love someone. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. These past 4 years have flown by and I am so glad that we still have forever.
Kelly Clarkson said it best when she sang: My life would suck without you! :)
Happy Anniversary love!

4 comments:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

4 years & MANY MANY MANY MORE!! I love the pictures:):)You two look GREAT together!! How exciting what the future holds... I can't wait to see you guys SOOOOO soon!

kristen said...

Cutest. Post. Ever. :) Here's to many many more!!! Congrats!!

Brent said...

Thanks love, I love you too! This has been a great ride, excited to see where we continue to go!

Bitter Larry said...

Hope you guys had a good anniversary. Crazy that it's been 4 years already.