Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New York 1!

My mom and I took off on May 13th to the Big Apple for my little sisters college graduation! We had such an awesome time! I'm going to have to do a couple blogs because one would probably take up the whole page. So just a warning this is going to be VERY picture heavy!! Also, I'm not going to comment on every picture, just the ones that I really like or the one I think need comments :)


We went to Target the night we got there and got Raid. It's a good thing we did becasue THIS guy decided to make an appearance. My sister said it was one of the biggest cockroaches she's ever seen!



At the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. This was one of my favorite thing we did on the trip. Everyone except for Dad who was taking the picture. Left to right- Grandma, Bubba, Mom, me and my Godfather Ed





I love this girl!















My sister made it into the Pratt Show (because she is awesome) and we got to go see her project!

The next day we all went to DUMBO and hung out!







This was the only day that was miserably hot (probably 80) so the shade felt VERY nice. I get extremely fussy when it's above 70. Good thing Brent moved me away from Utah summers!



We did the Red Bus Tour for 48 hours and here are pictures from the night loop!


On the second day of the bus tour, one of my biggest fears happened and I got pooped on by a bird. I was lucky, a few inches over and it would have been my head.
Grand Central Station
... pretty much everyone around us was staring so I figured I might as well take a picture.
St. Patricks Cathedral


Where Liz Lemon works!

2 comments:

Bitter Larry said...

Hey, nice night pictures! And I guess it's a good thing you don't live in Arizona.

Brent said...

It's true this last week the weather got warm and someone got fussy!