Thursday, May 28, 2009

New York 2!

This is our last day on the bus tour. It was really cold and my mom told me I looked like the Unibomber so she took a picture. My favorite part are the two NYPD in the background (not planned). The reason we came!
Yay sister!
So happy she's done


Cool place to have graduation!
My dad always talks about how this is the best pizza on the planet. I thought it was pretty good!
I love my Momma!
Sister and her boyfriend Jim (who we LOVE!!!)
Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge!


My mom and I flew back on the 19th. This is our last day in New York.
Central Park with G-ma
Riding the carousel with Pops! (he is excited, I promise)
I climbed this rock!

We had such a fun (and exhausting) vacation and I'm so proud of my sister for graduating! Congrats Bubba!!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

That looks like you guys had so much fun! tell Bubba Congrats! So does she know whats next?
How you doing?

a-roller said...

yay!! i had so much fun with you guys!