Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy 4 months Mr. Man!

Chip is 4 months old today! I can't believe he is only/and already 4 months! He is soooo big (especially since we compare him to Macie is size) and sooo smart. I also feel like he's been in our family forever, even though we've only had him for a month and a half.

He went from this:
To this! In just a a month and a half! Chipper likes:

Macie

  • Me (he's a momma's boy!)

  • Brent

  • His bones
  • FOOD
  • Playing
  • Sleeping in soft places
  • Wrestling with Mace

  • Going on walks
  • Making friends (people and dogs!)
  • Chasing the kitties
  • ToysChip does NOT like:
  • Being alone
  • Getting put in his crate
  • Baths
  • Being ignored
  • When Macie gets to be on the bed at night and he has to sleep in his crate (hey, sometimes being older has it's privileges!)

Chip can:

  • Sit
  • Shake
  • Lay down (sometimes)
  • Come when he is called (or when he feels like it)
  • Listen when we say no bark
  • Respond when he hears his name
  • Tell us when he has to go potty

He is the best little boy and we are so glad he is in our family!!! We love you Chipper!

3 comments:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

He has GROWN sooo much!! I love the picture of him playing.. GREAT PHOTO!! He sounds like the perfect puppy.... I gotta talk Korry into a brotehr for MILO! haha maybe Brent should call Korry & talk him into it:):)

Sharee said...

Chip is cute, I love the picture of him pouncing! It makes me want a dog. I read about you freaking painful cyst... I am so sorry!!!

Alycia said...

He is so cute! I love when you do these posts about their likes and dislikes. ;) We'll have to get together sometime next week after I recover from Gabe's parents being here. :)